Brothers and sisters from all corners of the world who volunteer at Ya’axché have a lasting impact and gain unparalleled experience while contributing to a worthwhile mission. Our culturally diverse and friendly staff create a dynamic, nurturing working environment that fosters personal and professional growth. Volunteers who have worked with us have gone on to do great things, which is evident in our alumni section. Ya’axché is grateful to all past and current volunteers who have chosen to donate their time and expertise to conservation!
Become part of our family
VOLUNTEER WITH US
You will have the opportunity to:
- Build your conservation career in a developing country
- Acquire skills and apply knowledge in real conservation situations
- Work closely with dynamic and multi-cultural staff
- Enjoy adventures in a country with pristine ecosystems, world-class snorkeling and SCUBA, as well as in-depth, interactive cultural experiences unattainable by tourists
The volunteer is expected to arrange and pay for:
- Transportation to Punta Gorda, Belize, including international airfare
- Food, personal expenses, in-country travel and accommodation
Our Volunteer Policy requires a minimum commitment of 6 months
VOLUNTEER AND INTERNSHIP POSITIONS
Ya’axché is seeking the services of a GIS and Remote Sensing Specialist.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV (no more than two pages) and a one-page letter outlining your interest in, and suitability for the position. All documents should be in .pdf format and should be emailed and addressed to the Executive Director at email@example.com
Only serious inquiries will be accepted. The closing date for submission of your application is August 31, 2022. We look forward to hearing from you.
Note that this is a full-time position.